|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg/drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 work days|
|Product Name::||Rose Extract||Botanical Source::||Rosa Rugosa|
|Appearance::||Brown Red Fine Powder||Specification::||10:1, 20:1|
Product name: Rose extract, Rose flower extract
Botanical Source: Rosa Rugosa
Part Used: Flowers
Active ingredients: Rose Polyphenol
Appearance: Brown Red fine powder
Test Method: TLC
Brand: Yongyuan Bio.
Rose Description: Rose is rich in citronellol, eugenol and many vitamins, pigment and quercetin. As a famous flower in the world, the rose is not only of a high appreciation value but also widely used in medicine, food, chemical products for daily use, and feed additive. It is also an important ingredient in perfume.
And, Vitamin C, polyphenols and flavonoids in roses are important scavengers of free radicals and antioxidants.
What’s more, Rose is rich in protein, crude fiber, starch, glucose, cellulose and various minerals, which is a good source for feed additive.
Rose extract Application: Food, medicine, personal care products, feed.
Storage: Stored in sealed containers in a cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
Product name: Hibiscus Extract,Roselle Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract
Product name:Rose Hips Extract
Botanical Source:Rosa rugosa Thunb.
Appearance:Brownish red Fine Powder
Active ingredients: Vitamin C, Vitamin E
Specification: 10:1, rose polyphenols 10%
Description: Rose hip, also known as rose haw or rose hep, is the fruit of the rose plant, that typically is red-to-orange, but ranges from dark purple to black in some species. Rose hips begin to form after successful pollination of flowers in spring or early summer, and ripen in late summer through autumn.Rose hips are particularly high in vitamin C, one of the richest plant sources available, known as the "king of VC". European countries regards it as " wonder drug for scurvy “; Also known as a "vitamin record holder". Because of the high content of vitamin C, rosehip is widely used in cosmetic industry. Besides, rose fruit very suitable for making cake, herbal teas, jam, jelly, syrup, rose hip soup, beverage, pies,bread, wine and marmalade.
1. Antioxidation:preventing skin aging.It can rebuild the dermis and epidermis, and promote the formation of collagen fibers. In addition, it also has a strong ability to remove free radicals, is a good antioxidant,
2. Skin repair function and Skin whitening. Vitamin C is one of the earliest ingredients used in whitening products, one of the representative additives. Therefore, the rose hip has a good beauty value.Rose hip Have an excellent effect on cell regeneration, repair and healing, and rebuild the damaged skin structure.
3. Improve blood circulation, boosts metabolism, and monitors the menstrual cycle, used for treatment of hypertension, atherosclerosis; Have positive effect on chronic hepatitis and intestinal disease.
4. Play an role in Protection against cardiovascular disease (CVD).
5.Have effect on Anti fatigue, anti radiation, anti hypoxia, removing thrombus, lowering blood pressure.
6.It is the raw material for health products and sports drinks, but also a rare food additives.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
4. Applied in cosmetic field.
|Drying Method||Spray Drying|
|Partical Size||NLT100%Through 80 mesh||GB 5507-2008|
|Loss on Drying||≤5%||GB 5009.3-2010|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||CP2010|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||GB 4789.2-2010|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||GB 4789.15-2010|
for more: http://en.herbalextractcn.com/